Neville Communities, Inc. is a nonprofit organization which exists to ensure the availability of high quality, compassionate & affordable assisting living, memory care, rehabilitation services and skilled nursing care for older adults and their families.
While its programs and services are available to people of all incomes, Neville Communities has a history and mission in serving those with lower and moderate incomes. Neville Communities serves residents of Cambridge, Massachusetts and surrounding neighborhoods.
DELIVERING ON OUR MISSION
As the parent organization to the two Neville facilities, (Neville Center and Neville Place) Neville Communities is always striving to enhance the quality and availability of its programs and services, and to ensure these critical resources are available and accessible to future generations of Cambridge seniors and their families.
NCI’s role as parent is to:
- Provide governance and leadership to support each center in successful operations
- Promote improvement and innovation in programs and services
- Raise and monitor funds to support current activities and future growth
- Build and maintain strong relationships within the community
- Serve as thoughtful stewards of the buildings and property
- Engage in planning to support the evolving needs of Cambridge seniors